Terms and Conditions
1. 50% of your total order balance is due to secure your order and date. For small sweet treat orders totaling $100 and under, full payment is required to book. Does not apply to holiday pre-orders.
2. Your initial retainer (orders totaling $101+) or full payment (orders totaling $100- ) reserves your event date and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. Failure of payment within 24 hours of invoicing will result in the order being cancelled.
4. Forms of payment accepted: Cash, Chase Quick Pay/Zelle Pay (Laurassweetsurprise@yahoo.com), or Venmo (@LaurasSweetSurprise).
The remaining 50% of your total order is due 10 days before your event date.
Non-Payment & Cancellations:
1. Notifications of cancellation must be made at least 5 days prior to the due date. The retainer is non-refundable. However, you will have no monies owed to Laura’s Sweet Surprise. (Does not apply to pre-order holiday sales)
*Special requested items purchased specifically for your order will be deducted from your refund*
2. If your balance is not paid 10 days before your event date, your order will be cancelled. Please note, the retainer is non-refundable.
For order request less than one week before pick up date there is a 25% rush fee for the order.
1. The date of your final balance is the final date for any changes of size, style, or flavors of your order. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
Delivery & Set-up (Dessert Bars):
1. Delivery and set up charges are included in the total price of the order.
2. Laura’s Sweet Surprise is not responsible for any damage to the desserts after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the sweets. For some desserts, optimal room temperature of 70 degrees or below may be required. Please note that direct sunlight and temperatures of 70 degrees and higher may have drastic and adverse effects on any desserts.
3. A photo will be taken of your order once the setup is complete.
1. Laura’s Sweet Surprise will provide you with the best product and service we can provide. However, Laura’s Sweet Surprise will not be held responsible for anything that should happen to the desserts once delivery is complete.
Laura’s Sweet Surprise may photograph your desserts. We reserve the right to use any photographs for our own reference or for display and/or promotion without compensation to you.
1. Laura’s Sweet Surprise products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk for any allergic reactions. Please note it is NOT MADE IN A NUT-FREE KITCHEN. This food is made in a home kitchen and is not inspected by the Department of State Health Services or a local health department.
2. Laura’s Sweet Surprise is not responsible for any allergic reactions to guests consuming the product.
If you have chosen to have your desserts picked up, we cannot be responsible for damage to any desserts once it has left Laura’s Sweet Surprise. Any repairs or additional desserts will be subject to additional fees.
Late/No Show: Order must be picked up on the date and time listed on the invoice. There will be a window of 45mins. Anything after that is subject to a $20 late/inconvenience fee. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Classes: Please be sure that you can attend before registering.
Parties/Classes are subject to cancellation at the discretion of the instructor. In the case of a cancellation, as much notice as possible will be given. Participants will be issued a full refund.
**No refunds or exchanges will be given**